- After having my 3rd baby I really felt a loss from taking him to daycare while I was at work. Not that I didn’t feel this with my first two, but it was heavier and more insistent.
- My second kiddo, Autzen, does better with a parent home with him before and after school and to have more focused one-on-one time.
- I found myself pregnant with baby number 4 and could hardly stand the idea of having to leave another baby.
- My husband and I discussed it and decided that we could make my dream of being home with the kids a reality.
- The advent of the Corona Virus, COVID-19, was a huge push to finalize this decision. We didn’t want the littles in daycare, the workload was so intense I wouldn’t have been able to be present even when home, and when schools moved to distance learning Autzen was 12 and it made sense to have me home with him.
- You may have counted three kids in this description but four in the picture. My oldest son, Marcus, is living on his own and most likely will not make very many appearances in these pages. He visits frequently and is the hero to his three younger brothers!
Organizing All My Thoughts
My husband, Elijah, has mentioned several times in the past that I should start a blog. There really wasn’t a reason for him to suggest this or at least one that I can remember, just that I should. He and I both have talked for the last 2 years that we should journal about Covid-19 and what is happening in our lives. I’ve never been very interested in journaling or blogging until recently. There is more happening right now in my life than at any other time. I have found myself in a unique position that is worth documenting. Eventually, I hope, it may be a blog that is followed for others to glean information and ideas. In the meantime, it is my journey that is exciting.
There are a number of topics that I will focus on. I’ve listed them below along with a description of what you’ll find on those pages. They will not all be covered in every post, but over time each will be showcased. Some posts will be dedicated to one topic while others may cover several.
Bear with me while I navigate becoming a world-famous blogger. Just remember that you get to say “you knew me when…”!!
Leave A Comment